Brady's, Leominster—a Restaurant That Began with a Dream.
Brady's is the new Restaurant, Bar and Event Facility in Downtown Leominster.
Brady's occupies the entire ground floor of the restored, historic 3-story brick building at 36 Mechanic Street at Manning Avenue. It has served as a furniture factory, hardware store and even Leominster’s Post Office in the early-1900s!
Brady's is modern, welcoming, unique, comfortable, delicious—and all about your pleasure in every way. While Chef Brady's in the kitchen, his wife Kim hosts. Dine and drink surrounded by vintage black & white photos of the people and historic places of Leominster.
Owner and Award-winning Executive Chef, Bill Brady, was doing "farm-to-table cuisine" before it was even a thing since the mid-'90s at his first restaurant, Sonoma of Princeton. The new Brady's creates and serves Chef Inspired Cuisine & Beverages—with many ingredients locally-sourced. See our menus.
Brady's inside is open and inviting, with lots of exposed brick and many beams. Substantial tables and other furniture were locally-crafted from wood sourced from the former Carter Junior High School on West Street in Leominster.
Brady's Menus are approachable and wallet-friendly. Many dishes are available Gluten-free..
- Now offering Outside Seating under our Tented Patio, both Lunch and Dinner
- Get the perfect shot at Brady's Selfie Station
- Enjoy the Light and Tasty Bar Menu
- Sample Mouthwatering Appetizers
- Half Portions & Gluten-Free Options are available
- Pasta—all made on-premises
- Lighter Cuisine
- Steaks, Chops, Chicken and Fish
- 100+ Bottle Wine List
- Private Wine Locker available for storing owners' wines and spirits
- Beverages from Craft Beers to Dom Perignon
- Dessert Menus on 3-D Viewers
We offer a suite for Private Functions, Outdoor Gas Lights, plus Al Fresco Patio Dining in-season.
Note: Brady's is Disability-Accessible, with Dedicated Handicap Access and available Accessible Bar Heights. Make a reservation now by calling us at (978) 537-7111.
Tuesday thru Saturday: 3-5pm BAR MENU ONLY
Tuesday thru Saturday: 5pm-9pm FULL MENU
Sundays: 10:30am-2pm BRUNCH
Closed on Mondays.
RESERVATIONS ARE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED: (978) 537-7111. THANK YOU.